Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pictures tell the story

This is the train at the base of Loon mountain NH I changed the color and washed out the photo.
This is lake Winnipesaukee I belive this is a old RR bed has water on both sides,. Road to nowhere.
this is across the street from the Currier museum I changed it to black & white , very cool pic.
Here is a picture at one of my friends camp, this was across the street. Everyone complained because there was no ladder, so I put a ladder in. I took this photo and will always remind me of one of those summer dayz.
Here is a very cool Fall picture I took, we were driving down road in Wolfeboro, NH I think and we drove past it. I made him stop and back up we took several pictures but this angle really shows the best view.
This is one of my best pictures I have ever took. We were snowmobiling near Wolfeboro and at the top of some mountain
This was a fall picture (lots of color) in the white mountains of NH. I converted this to B&W and changed the focus. Some dayz I just feel like this no matter how sunny the day is.

No comments: