Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Goosie Goo for President 2012

Goosie Goo for President  2012, Hmm think about it . There is no way he could ever lie...
There would be no point. He's a goose what would the point if he tried to bend the truth slightly. See geese do not have to play that game, embellish the truth. They just like to eat grass, take a dip in the pool, go poo everywhere and boss around the chickens. Well at that time of year which is January and if yr a male goose and there are females around, Geese that is. Then there is some thing else male geese love to do with let's say... politicians have done the same thing. But for the most part geese are a real deal type of cat.
I try to follow who is in the presidential race, I listen'd to all the republicans. How come they all say the same things for the most part. Everyone wants to create jobs, make the hard decisions to cut some thing from the people. They all say they have a great track record and they are going to do the right things for this country. I will include Democrats here. If one person knew all the answer to fix everything we would truly be Phoucked.
When I looked at all the republicans they all said the same thing in different ways, I guess I tried to figure out which one was lying the least. I think Ron Paul was lying the least. I think Smitt will go long ways he has a lot of scratch, we all know that goes a long way these races. I think Goosie Goo with the right advisers could sort anything out as good as some name on a poster some where. And look at him he just looks honest. Who want's to try to figure out who is lying the least, write in Goosie Goo in November and call it a day, Obama is going to win anyways it's the lesser of the two evils. So look at Goosie Goo's face you tell me, he's the real deal and I love him anyways and dam it...he is honest!

Smile

No comments: