Tuesday, January 10, 2012

4-1=5

Holidays have come and gone, I bought myself with my mom a great Nikon digital camera Nikon p500 12.1mp 36X zoom, I can see a mile away pretty cool. My bro came home, my BF came over, and I spent some time with C&B.M. . Was a good time all around. Work has changed their name they hired a new manager and hopefully this will change things to the better there. I got to do some add stuff for McyD's, some higher end stuff for me. And now the sort of sad news
"Whitey" has left the yard. It seems I got two female geese last spring and we have two male geese here, the younger male was showing his superiority with the older goose Big Guy, So Whitey got the farm. I posed a add on CL looking for a good home for him, and really I wanted to make sure he found some this as good as here or better. And I did find him a 3 ache farm with ducks, a stream and goats. Here is a "quote" for his update from his new home: He isn't very impressed with the ducks so we will probably have to get him a goose friend at some point but he likes to boss the pygmy goats around and finds great pleasure in that. Otherwise he is doing fine. He is quite the character. " I gave them a 40 lb bag of food , I felt if they were going to eat him they would not want the food. So that is how I sorted it out with myself to say good bye. I did cry the day he left and felt bad. But The older goose Has taken such good care of the other geese he was going to stay. So the title of this blog is 4-1=5 Big Guy, Goosie and Goosie Goo - Whitey make 3 but in the spring 2 more female geese from Metzer farms Metzer Farms  these people have helped me so many ways and I have yet to purchase a thing from them. But I will in the spring.
Just have been so busy no time to write but that will come.
Smile...think Goosie Goo
 Here's a pic of Whitey ... the White one, no Photoshop here just added text!

No comments: