Thursday, August 11, 2011

Well I am not really shure what a blog is, but I will give it a try...

Ok I guess this is my first post, have any questions about me just ask. I have had a very interesting life. Bi-Gender and all...Today I have sore throat so I had a short day at work, not much to do any ways. Let's see umm. I need to go out side give the geese some fresh water. We have 4 geese and two are new. We lost 2 last winter and I have raised two from 2 days old. We don't have any ponds here so I have mini pools for them 3 actually. They also share them with the chickens. Any ways I have to clean them every 4-5 days. Seems the geese love to put mud in them until i clean them then they get to start all over to get them dirty. I have also given the a few solar lights which they love very much. They also love fresh uncooked corn on the cob which I give them some every morn'n when in season. I must admit I love them very much, I swore I would never get any pets again but geese are not the norm so I made a exception... well here is when they were  two weeks old... Very Cute!
http://www.youtube.com/user/sandyis50

No comments: