Saturday, August 13, 2011

The meatal detector came out today

I finally took out my metal detector today. First time this year. My obsession with the my geese have become my life in a odd way. That's another story I took the 11 y/o kid up stairs let him use one of my detectors and off we went. I found places I could find targets and asked him to look in this area to teach him how to read the detector. Well he did ok for about 2 hours then gave up, I continued for 3 more hours,. Dam I forgot how difficult it was to wave the machine kneel down dig, stand up and do about 60 or 70 times. I am very sore but all in all was fun. I seem to be a great friend to him. Parents are divorced lives with mom upstairs. I always seem to get along better with young people, don't get me wrong in the wrong way. But I had a very bad childhood and I sorta get to re-live it sort of I guess. It's funny D upstairs and i both listen to the same music. In fact he liked my car mix so well he asked me to load on his nook which a few of us chipped in to give him last Christmas. Great kid and BTW the geese go after him. For him to walk in the back yard he needs a big stick to wave at them not to give him a goose which they have done b4... time for bed
Smile

No comments: