Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Ducky'e pic's

Been some time since I last posted life has become busy. the ducks are still spend'n the nights with me inside. They have two kiddie pools out side. I give them celery and water melon everyday for breakfast and they have a nice lean turkey feed all the time.  They go outside between 530 and 730 a.m. everyday depending when they want to go out.  I get home for the most part about 2-3 pm where I let them out of the secured area into a bigger area where the bigger pool is. I come back in about a hour and let them out we walk to the other side of the yard where the worms and slugs are spend about 30-60 minutes there then we come back around the house. We walk across the big dirt driveway then behind the closed gas station to a big field and we stay there until they are ready to come back. Lots of dogs there so we don't stay there very long. So we get a pretty good walk every day.  I am willing to bet the geese would go after them like they do the chickens so they are separated at all times. The ducks are full grown now and I would say I have two males and one female. This should make for interesting times a head. So here are a few of our latest journey's.


This is the inside liv'n area for the ducks
You can see that DuckyDoo's nose is heal'n
Here is Breyen
this is squirt I think he is female, very cute anyways!

The in the other side of the yard, the slugs are under those logs...

There is worms in this here dirt!





Smile

No comments: